|The True Face of The Champion|
|Volume 2, Chapter 14|
|Romaji||Chanpion no sugao|
|Translation||The True Face of The Champion|
The Physique of The Combatant
Street Judo Combat
The True Face of The Champion is the fourteenth chapter in the Koukou Tekken-den Tough series, and the fourteenth chapter in the series.
Goji is first seen winning a third tournament in a row, and being swarmed by interviewers of his winnings and of his future plans. Goji thanks his coach, and acts very humble about his victories, this however proves to be an act, as he is next seen hitting his fellow classmates, and even threatening the teacher. Kiichi is then seen wanting to fight Goji himself, after seeing him on tv. Kiichi, along with his friends, then follows Goji, soon afterwards Goji is attacked by a person with a knife, aiming for revenge for him using his sister for his own pleasure. Kiichi saves him, however, and Goji begins to beat the man, angering Kiichi, causing Goji to goad Kiichi into fighting him.
- Goji wins his third tournament in a row.
- Goji's true personality is revealed to be an egotistical and arrogant man, who cares only about himself.
- Kiichi follows Goji around.
- Goji is attacked by a man with a knife whose sister he had once used.
- Kiichi is angered at how cowardly Goji is attacking someone who has already been beaten.
- Kiichi and Goji are about to fight each other.
|Koukou Tekken-den Tough Volume 2 Chapters|
|Asura · The Fists of Light and Darkness · The Heart's of Hashin Sho! · The Physique of The Combatant · The True Face of The Champion · Street Judo Combat · Event?! · It's Hard to Love · Killing Over Three Years · The Ultimate Challenge|