|Forbidden Extreme Methods|
|Volume 3, Chapter 24|
|Romaji||Kindan no kyokutan'na hōhō|
|Translation||The Clashing of Mortal Techniques|
The Clashing of Mortal Techniques
Forbidden Extreme Methods is the twenty-fourth chapter in the Koukou tekken-den tough manga, and the twenty-fourth chapter in the series.
Goji is able to escape Kiichi's Bodhistvatta, by it missing his heart, as it left a mark near the center of his chest. Kiichi is tired from his technique, as it recquires an immense amount of energy, as his kicks and punches don't have any power to them, as well as Goji able to follow his movements. Goji then unleashes the judo technique Yama arashi, a technique so legendary that it was only done by one other person, slamming Kiichi breaking the ground underneath him. Kiichi however does not give up, and gets back up, ready to fight again.
- It is revealed Goji is able to avoid fatal injury, as the Buddhist mark is left near the middle of his chest not on it.
- Kiichi is very tired, and can not find the strength to fight Goji properly
- It is revealed Goji wants to prove that Judo is a martial art to be taken seriously
- Goji uses Yama Arashi, a technique which was used only by one other person, being very powerful and ruthless.
- Kiichi still wants to fight.